Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU
Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Connexion S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Like On Facebook In Spanish

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU Index du Forum Partie publique Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waryil

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Like On Facebook In Spanish Répondre en citant

Like On Facebook In Spanish
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The company expects to launch user-translated versions in German and French in coming weeks. To activate the site in Spanish, you can go to your account page, under which you will find a new language tab. Feedback. Translate . Boost your vocabulary!Get the SpanishDict Word of the Day in your inbox A new word each day Native speaker examples Quick vocabulary challengesGet the Word of the Day Sign up with Google Sign up with FacebookorSign up with emailUsernameEmail addressPasswordGet the Word of the Day by emailGet StartedBy signing up, you agree to ourPrivacy PolicyandTerms of Service.. With a reported 2.8 million active users already in Spain and Latin America, the move marks a big step in the social network's international push, and represents a serious threat to the sites that currently dominate these markets - most notably Orkut and hi5. WordReference Forums Forums . Stay ConnectediPhoneAndroidWindowsSpanishDictSpanish TranslatorSpanish DictionaryVerb ConjugationsLanguage GuideWord of the DayLearn SpanishFlashcardsTraductorMoreSpanishlocalenguahola cmo estssercarnicerate amomueblesahorachanclascochinocartastodosverdebuenoarribaMoreEnglishtopfancybrothersalsasunsetsharpspoileremailexpansionfreepoolcountrybestswitchfeedMoreConjugationsfuiestarencantarromperresolverrercortarvalerpracticarsergastarfueperderorganizarenviarMoreAboutWe're hiring!PrivacyTermsEspaol Curiosity Media, Inc. Please try link of other types. Dictionary and thread title search: English-Spanish English-French English-Italian English-German English-Dutch English-Russian English-Portuguese English-Polish English-Romanian English-Czech English-Greek English-Turkish English-Chinese English-Japanese English-Korean English-Arabic Spanish-English French-English Italian-English German-English Dutch-English Russian-English Portuguese-English Polish-English Romanian-English Czech-English Greek-English Turkish-English Chinese-English Japanese-English Korean-English Arabic-English Spanish-French Spanish-Portuguese French-Spanish Portuguese-Spanish English definition English synonyms English collocations English usage Italian definition Spanish definition Spanish synonyms Catalan definition Spanish French Italian . MenuHomeTranslationConjugationLearn SpanishFlashcardsLanguage GuideWord of the DayVer en espaolTraductorLog InSign Up. Drag and drop file or link here to translate the document or web page. 404Ay caramba! Page Not FoundWe're sorry. FeedbackSpanishDict is devoted to improving our site based on user feedback and introducing new and innovative features that will continue to help people learn and love the Spanish language.Have a suggestion, idea, or comment?Send us your feedback.Your nameEmail addressSubjectMessage. .. Feedback. MenuHomeTranslationConjugationLearn SpanishFlashcardsLanguage GuideWord of the DayVer en espaolTraductorLog InSign Up. See all results 2 ENTRIES FOUND: • like (English verb, adjective, noun, conjunction and preposition) • anything (English pronoun) like = gustarle verb like = parecido adjective like = preferencia noun like = como si conjunction like = como preposition See all results 2 ENTRIES FOUND: • like (English verb, adjective, noun, conjunction and preposition) • anything (English pronoun) 1like /lak/ verbverb liked, liking Spanish Translation of LIKE transitive verb 1 : gustarle (algo a uno) he likes ricele gusta el arrozshe doesn't like flowersa ella no le gustan las floresI like youme caes bien 2 want : querer, desear I'd like a hamburgerquiero una hamburguesahe would like more helple gustara tener ms ayudaI'd like to comequiero venirI'd like to think (that)quiero creer que intransitive verb : querer do as you likehaz lo que quierasif you likesi quieres, si te parecewhenever you likecuando quieras 2like adjectiveadjective Spanish Translation of LIKE : parecido, semejante, similar 3like nounnoun Spanish Translation of LIKE 1 preference : preferencia feminine, gusto masculine 2 the like : cosa feminine parecida, cosas feminine plural por el estilo I've never seen the likenunca he visto cosa parecida 4like conjunctionconjunction Spanish Translation of LIKE 1 as if : como si they looked at me like I was crazyse me quedaron mirando como si estuviera loca 2 as : como, igual que she doesn't love you like I doella no te quiere como yo 5like prepositionpreposition Spanish Translation of LIKE 1 : como, parecido a she acts like my motherse comporta como mi madrehe looks like mese parece a m 2 : propio de, tpico de that's just like hereso es muy tpico de ella 3 : como animals like cowsanimales como vacas 4 like this, like that : as do it like thathazlo as Seen & Heard What made you want to look up like? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). We do not support the type of file you drop. 404Ay caramba! Page Not FoundWe're sorry. Starting on Monday, users who access Facebook from a Spanish-speaking country will see the site in their native language by default. Would you like to try another search?TranslateOr perhaps these pages may point you in the right direction:HomeDictionaryTranslationFlashcards. Flashcards Spanish Word of the Day Most Popular Words Quizzes . According to Facebook, nearly 1,500 users participated in the project to translate the site into Spanish. Please try other file types. Spanish Central mobile search Flashcards Spanish Word of the Day Most Popular Words Quizzes . About Google TranslateCommunityMobileAbout GooglePrivacy & TermsHelpSend feedback. WordReference Forums - Error . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Additionally, Facebook plans to make the translations application available to developers that want to offer their apps in different languages.. Would you like to try another search?TranslateOr perhaps these pages may point you in the right direction:HomeDictionaryTranslationFlashcards 5a02188284
hack to view facebook profileprocess to close my facebook accountdeer hunter 2014 hack facebook.exefacebook sticker for my businesshow to hack a facebook using phishingdownload aplikasi facebook socialqr code for checking in on facebookfacebook app android tablet pchappy birthday font for facebook wallchatnow for facebook ipa

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU Index du Forum Partie publique Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB © 2003 phpBB Group
P51 Graphic series © dune