Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU
Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Connexion S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Jessica Jarrell Almost Love 24 7

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU Index du Forum Partie publique Avancée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waryil

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jessica Jarrell Almost Love 24 7 Répondre en citant

Jessica Jarrell Almost Love 24 7 > urlin.us/2bteb

Also.we.collected.some.tips.and.tricks.for.you:.Don't.write.just."I.love.this.song.".Hidden.between.the.lines,.words.and.thoughts.sometimes.hold.many.different.not.yet.explained.meanings.Remember:.your.meaning.might.be.valuable.for.someone.Don't.post.links.to.images.and.links.to.facts.Write.correctly.Don't.spam.and.write.clearly.off-topic.meanings.Don't.write.abusive,.vulgar,.offensive,.racist,.threatening.or.harassing.meanings.Do.not.post.anything.that.you.do.not.have.the.right.to.post.Please.note:.We.moderate.every.meaningFollow.these.rules.and.your.meaning.will.be.publishedSend...your...correction...and...get...karma...points!...Result...of...your...work...will...appear...after...moderatingEven..though..we..talk..every..day..I..still..can't..get..enough,..I'm..not..opposed,..getting..kinda..close,..almost..loveGet.karma.points!.OK,.got.it!USign.up.or.log.in.with.Post.meaning.Min.50.words.Not.bad.Good.Awesome!.Lyrics→Jessica.Jarrell→Almost.Love.(24/7).lyrics.This.page.is.missing.some.information.about.the.songprint.correct.Terms.of.Use.Get...karma...points!...OK,...got...it!New!...Read...&...write...lyrics...explanationsHighlight...lyrics...and...explain...them...to...earn...Karma...pointsI'm..5'6..your..5'10,..14,..15,..talk..twenty..four..-..seven,..For-ever,..lol,..you..and..I,..talk..twenty..four..seven,..Call..me..at..3-2-3-2-1-5-12-7-8,..talk..twenty..four..seven,..G2g,..xox,..uhh,..uhh,..uh,..t-twenty..four..sevenLyrics..taken..from..explain..lyrics,..select..line..or..word..and..click.."Explain".MeaningsShare..link:..Embed:..EmailPrintCorrectAdd..song..structure..elements..Click.."Correct"..to..open..the.."Correction..form"All...images...are...premoderated...before...appearing...on...the...siteAfter..choosing..upload..will..start..automaticallyGENIUS...Sign...Up...Sign...In...Rap...Pop...Rock...R&B...Country...France...Deutschland...Polska...Lit...News...Screen...Sports...Almost..Love..(24/7)..Lyrics..Discuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.I'm...5'6...your...5'10,...14,...15,...talk...twenty...four...-...seven,...34,...24,...36,...talk...twenty...four...-seven,...For-ever,...lol,...you...and...I,...talk...twenty...four...-seven,...G2g,...xox,...uhh,...uhh,...uh,...t-twenty...four...-seven...How...I...wish...you...were...here...now,...How...I,...How...I,...How...I,...How...I...wish...you...were...here,...How...I...wish...you...were...here...now,...B-b-b-boy,...b-b-b-boy,...boy,...boy,...Boy...how...I...wish...you...were...here...now,...Boyy,...boyy,...boyyy,...wish...you...were...here...nowBefore...you...get...started,...be...sure...to...check...out...these...explanations...created...by...our...users:...good,...very...good,...great0.052..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindDon't.hesitate.to.explain.what.songwriters.and.singer.wanted.to.sayI.get.a.rush,.More.than.a.crush,.Almost.love,.Makes.me.feel.high,.Every.time.I.think.about.us.Submit..Corrections..Cancel..Burrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepageNo..new..notificationsView..all..notificationsHey,..click..the..icon..to..check..the..status..of..your..contributions.Log..in..or..Sign..upHomeChartsTop..newUpdatesAdd..new..lyricsFeedbackUpload..artist's..image..Click.."add..artist..photo"..and..then.."Browse"..to..choose..artist's..image..from..your..discFeatured..Video..more..videos..12..Hit..Songs..You..Won't..Believe..Were..Passed..Up..By..Other..Artists..Imagine..how..different..these..songs..might..have..been!..Yep,.I'm.cool!AdvertisingAboutContactTerms.of.UsePrivacy.PolicyLYRICSMODE..2016Thanks.for.correcting!Please,.do.not.delete.tags."[e=***][/e]",.because.they.responsible.for.explanations'.markup.[Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy.not.create.an.account?Leave.your.name.in.the.history!.Create.an.account.to.credit.all.your.contributions.to.your.name,.receive.rewards,.status.updates.and.get.feedback.from.our.communityThen.type.your.knowledge,.add.image.or.YouTube.video.till."Good-o-meter".shows."Cool".or."Awesome!"Make..sure..you've..read..our..simple..tipsHey!..It's..usefulAdd...your...reply...Write...about...your...feelings...and...thoughts...Know...what...this...song...is...about?...Does...it...mean...anything...special...hidden...between...the...lines...to...you?...Share...your...meaning...with...community,...make...it...interesting...and...valuableI'm.5'6.your.5'10,.14,.15,.Talk.twenty.four.-.seven,.34,.24,.36,.Talk.twenty.four.seven,.For-ever,.lol,.you.and.I,.talk.twenty.four.-seven,.G2g,.xox,.uhh,.uhh,.uh,.t-twenty.four.seven.Give.you.my.number,.You.call,.we.were.both.nervous,.For.nothing.at.all,.I.was.breathless,.you.were.speechless,.Said.it.good.to.finally.hear.your.voice,.Started.talking,.kinda.random,.Said.you.were.a.shy.boy,.for.such.a.fly.boy,.You.said.it's.you.that.makes.me.feel.that.way,.I'm.like.sometimes.even.I.don't.know.what.to.say.I.get.a.rush,.more.than.a.crush,.almost.love,.Makes.me.feel.high,.Every.time.I.think.about.usYou.can.help.by.uploading.artist's.image,.adding.song.structure.elements.or.creating.lyrics.explanationAbout...Genius...Embed...a...Text...Verified...Artists...Contributor...Guidelines...Education...Press...Advertise...Privacy...Policy...Jobs...Developers...Terms...of...Use...Contact...us......2016...Genius...Media...Group...IncThen..send..your..meaning..with.."Post..meaning"..buttonJessica.Jarrell.–.Almost.Love.(24/7).lyricsRace.home,.Open.the.door,.Run.upstairs,.Throw.my.bag.on.the.floor,.Log.on,.2.seconds.later,.I.get.a.message.from.you.saying.'hey.baby',.Been.going.crazy.thinking.bout.you.all.day,.So.much.to.tell.you,.boy.I.feel.the.same.way,.Can't.wait.to.see.you,.Just.you.and.I.cuz.every.night.I'm.thinking.what.it.would.be.like405..Not..Allowed....Lyrics...Explore...SongsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeatured...Explore...AlbumsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedNew...releases...Explore...ArtistsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeaturedBrowse...by...nameBrowse...by...genre...Official...ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited...StatesUnited...KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther...countries...ContributeSubmitReviewMost...WantedBecome...Moderator...There.you.can.add.structure.tags,.correct.typos.or.add.missing.wordsMembers.Members.CommunityActivityWho.is.onlineWho.is.newWho.is.wherePicturesHall.of.fameChatroom.My.AccountLoginRegisterLost.Login.Details..Create...an...accountContinue...unregistered......Forum...Active...TopicsJames...Otto...(my...most...favorite...singer)JOSweetHeart...•...5...min,...37...sec...ago...•...86...commentsRandomness...Is...The...Answer...#184Joeyy...•...20...min...ago...•...1,809...commentsWhat...Song...Are...You...Listening...To?...#23CaptainKeeta...•...1...hour,...10...min...ago...•...3,522...commentsMe...Encanta...EspanolOliviaKa...•...4...hours...ago...•...414...commentsHow...Are...You...Doing?...Jr.OliviaKa...•...4...hours...ago...•...3,725...commentsMood...ScaleCaptainKeeta...•...5...hours...ago...•...2,802...commentsHave...you...ever...won...a...sweepstakes/contest?OliviaKa...•...6...hours...ago...•...26...commentsThe...Last...TV...Show...You...WatchedCaptainKeeta...•...8...hours...ago...•...986...commentsDo...you...use...an...instant...messenger?...CarlJ...•...8...hours...ago...•...4...commentsWho's...Your...Favourite...Artist?H2oSecret0713...•...8...hours...ago...•...968...comments...ExploreBrowseActive...topicsNew...topicsModerators...Even..though..we..talk..every..day..I..still..can't..get..enough,..I'm..not..opposed,..Getting..kinda..close,..almost..love f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Ethnie - Illidan EU Index du Forum Partie publique Avancée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB © 2003 phpBB Group
P51 Graphic series © dune